This weeks trip to the thrift was verrry colorful! I hit up my local Salvation Army and Goodwill and found many treasures!
Let the color fest begin!
rundown of finds:
- mini wooden swedish horses (Goodwill) $1.06 each
- native print duvet cover and 2 pillowcases (Salvation Army) $7.00
- 2 quilted patchwork pillowcases (Salvation Army) $3.00
- fun stripy belt (Salvation Army) $2.50
- vintage floral top (Salvation Army) $1.50
- yellow Forever 21 sweater (Salvation Army) $2.50
- turquoise and silver bird charm (Goodwill) $5.00
…… it was a treasure (and color) filled day!